Compact and stylish the Spirit 41 Electric is lighter than the petrol models, has great manoeuvrability leaving a neat cut and a fine striped finish to any lawn. The Spirit 41 Electric benefits from the same revolutionary lightweight aluminium skeleton chassis and tough high impact ABS polymer construction as the petrol models. The 1500W long life induction motor provides a quiet and smooth performance.
The name Hayter has been synonymous with British grass cutting for over half a century. As a pioneer of the rotary lawnmower, the company has become a household name with both the serious gardener and the commercial user. Hayter has been manufacturing the finest mowing machines for over 60 years.
- Mains electric powered lawnmower with a unique strong aluminium and ABS polymer construction
- Full width, ribbed rear roller for improved performance and classic striped finish
- Quiet and smooth 1500W ATB electric motor
- Front fins noticeably improve the quality of cut and grass collection
- Handlebars fold, requiring less storage space
- Tough high impact ABS polymer underdeck for improved collection and quieter operation
- Seven height of cut settings between 13 - 65mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for easy adjustment
- Comfortable full width OPC (Operator Presence Control) handlebar for added safety
- 55 litre fabric grassbag which can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying
- Can be used without grassbag as a rear-discharge mower
Hayter Spirit 41 Electric Push Rear Roller Lawn Mower - 615J
Type Rear Rollered Propulsion Push Cutting Width (cm) 41 Blade Type Rotary BBC No Deck ABS polymer Power Type Electric Power Value (W, hp or V) 1500w Engine/Motor Induction Motor Cable Length 17 Throttle Control No No of Heights of Cut 7 Lowest Height of Cut (mm) 13 Highest Height of Cut (mm) 65 Height of Cut Adjustment Single Lever Grass Bag Capacity (ltr) 55 Weight (kg) 29 Handle Folding Yes Max Domestic Warranty (yrs) 3